Bylines in Forbes, Thrillist, Architectural Digest, The Points Guy, Greatist, TripSavvy, Culture Trip, Roadtrippers, Budget Travel, Time Out, National Geographic Traveller, The Kitchn, and more.
- Thrillist: New Zealand's Main Islands Are Stunning. But These 8 Smaller Ones Shouldn't Be Missed.
- Thrillist: There’s A Giant, Hallucinatory Shrine To Oranges Hidden In Houston
- The Points Guy: Cheap thrills: 10 inexpensive or free alternatives to top international attractions
- TripSavvy: What It's Like WWOOFing Through New Zealand
- TripSavvy: 7 Beer-Themed Attractions Around the World
- Roadtrippers: The Dynamite Museum’s Sign Project is part open air art museum, part scavenger hunt
- Budget Travel: 5 long weekend trips across Texas
- Scott's Cheap Flights: West Texas
- The Culture Trip: The Best Luxury Hotels in Hamburg, Germany
- The Culture Trip: Where to Stay in Munich For a Local Experience
- The Culture Trip: The Best Holiday Apartments in Munich, Germany
- The Culture Trip: The Best Hotels in Münster for Every Traveller
- Time Out: The best under-the-radar Austin experiences
- Time Out: The 15 best Austin tours
- Time Out: The best Austin experiences to give as gifts
- National Geographic Traveller (June 2021 issue): Berlin Day Trips, Ask the Experts section
- Waterways Magazine Oct/Nov 2020 issue: "Destination: Marble Falls"
- Waterways Magazine June 2020 issue: "Destination Blanco: Visiting the Heart and Hub of the Hill Country"
- Waterways Magazine April 2019 issue: "Day-Trippin': Discover Small-Town Luxury in San Saba"
- Museum Spotlight Europe: Visiting Berlin? These Museums Are A Must!
- Museum Spotlight Europe: Berlin’s Museum Island Offers Art, History and Architecture!
FOOD & DRink
- Forbes: How A Boutique Hawaiian Bakery Made A Pandemic Pivot—And Is Now Thriving
- Forbes: James Beard & Emmy Award–Winning Chef Ming Tsai Ventures Into Consumer Packaged Goods
- Forbes: Famed Chef Stephanie Izard Is Combating Pandemic Losses With Packaged Goods
- Forbes: Pulled Oats Enters U.S. Market As Exciting New Meat Alternative
- October: The Wild World of German Beer Mixers
- October: Meet the Brewing Pastor of Austin, Texas
- October: This Brewery Wants to Give Away All of Its Profits
- LIVEKINDLY: How a Vegan Döner Kebab In Meat-Heavy Berlin Tells Germany’s Food Story
- LIVEKINDLY: Pauline Bossdorf Q&A
- LIVEKINDLY: Ricky Saward Q&A
- LIVEKINDLY: Marika Netzel Q&A
- LIVEKINDLY: Vegan Grill Guide: 5 Essential Tips to Master Your BBQ
- Time Out: The best hidden bars and speakeasies in Austin
- Time Out: Where to find the best queso in Austin
- Time Out: The 16 best fast food restaurants in Austin
- The Kitchn: If You Eat Cheese (Ever), You Need This $15 Container
- Livability: Eat Like a Texan: 6 Foods Everyone New to Texas Should Try
- Smart Mouth: “Kaffee und Kuchen” at Zuckerbaby Cafe & Deli
- The Beet: Pulp Culture Offers “Better-for-You” Booze With Their Hard-Pressed Juice
- The Beet: Summer Grilling Tips From the U.S.’ First Totally Vegan Butcher Shop
- Waterways Magazine: The True Spirit of Texas: Welcome to the Wild World of Texas Sotol
- Architectural Digest: How to Master Vegan Interior Design
- Architectural Digest: How to Add a Little Extra Luxury to Your Bath Time
- Architectural Digest: Picnic at Home With the Perfect Products
- Greatist: 11 Ways to Create a Spa Day at Home
- Waterways Magazine 2021 Homes Issue: "Redesign Time: Tips on Working with an Interior Designer"
- Waterways Magazine 2020 Homes Issue: "A Home & A Castle: Spaller Glover Unites Inspired Design with Exceptional Craftsmanship"
- Waterways Magazine 2019 Homes Issue: "Home Smart Home: Create the Smart Home of Your Dreams"
- CultureMap: This Austin energy healer gives a whole new meaning to cleaning house
To see more of my articles, visit my Archive.